2016-2017 Event Volunteer Opportunities
- Back to School Picnic Chairpersons: Grade 8 Room Parents — Volunteers are needed to organize events, set‐up and coordinate food tables, and greet families.
• Annual Harvest Bazaar Many Volunteers are needed to set up, work the event and clean up. Full family participation is expected. Thank you for your time and your support. TOGETHER ‐ EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE!
• Christmas Tree Lighting (for all grades) Chairpersons: Grades 3 & 4 Room Parents – Volunteers are needed to assist with planning, set up, serving refreshments and clean up.
• Staff Appreciation Day during Catholic Schools Week – Volunteers are needed to assist in organizing meal, set up, serving and clean up. 4 volunteers are needed.
• Catholic Schools Week Breakfast Chairperson: Grades 1 & 2 Room Parents – Volunteers are needed to assist in planning, set up, serving and clean up.
• Annual Auction Chairpersons: Auction Committee
• Basket Bingo Chairpersons: Grades 6 & 7 Room Parents – Volunteers are needed to set up, help with event and/or clean up.
• Easter Egg Hunt Chairperson: Preschool & Kindergarten Room Parents – Volunteers are needed to assist in planning, set up, and clean up.
• RACE FOR EDUCATION Volunteers are needed to coordinate and plan for this event. Many are needed for the actual day of the race.
• Grandparents and Friends Day Chairperson: Grade 5 Room Parents – Volunteers are needed to assist in planning, serving refreshments and clean up
• Last two days before school ends: Adventure Days Chairpersons Needed. Volunteers are needed to be on the planning committee for this event and/or to assist during the event. 1 chairperson, 5 volunteers for the Planning Committee and 25 volunteers are needed.
• Annual Golf Tournament: – Volunteers are needed for the committee and 10 volunteers to assist on the day of the event. Date TBA